Return to CapFinder
Closure Systems International’s 38D-KL is designed for a variety of liquid dairy and non-carbonated markets, including refrigerated milk, juices, teas and high pressure processing (HPP) applications.
It is compatible with the existing 3-lead finish commonly used in the industry on HDPE and PET containers, from single-serve to gallon sized packages. CSI offers capping equipment and technical service solutions with this design to maximize application performance.
- One piece, linerless 38mm closure for liquid dairy and non-carbonated applications
- Compatible with commonly used 38mm 3-lead finish
- Top printing / embossing / debossing options available to reinforce branding
- Stock color selection or customized closure colors
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
- Dimensionally interchangeable with existing industry closures, while offering enhanced application performance
- Exterior shell designed with pull up marks for improved application performance
- Tamper band engineered to provide visual proof of package integrity
- Easy to open and close design that ensures quality and freshness
Purchase Requests or Questions?
- CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service
- Total capping solutions for conversion efficiency and efficacy
- Robust application performance
- Application engineering expertise that delivers the lowest total cost of operations