Return to food
Euro-Lok V 38mm
Closure Systems International’s Euro-Lok V 38mm closures are designed for application on PET and HDPE bottle finishes. Euro-Lok V 38mm is qualified for hot-fill, cold-fill, and aseptic-fill products.
The Euro-Lok V 38mm closure is a two-piece design providing excellent sealing and safety features. These closures are ideally suited for non-carbonated beverage applications such as juices, sport drinks, teas, and liquid dairy products.
Manufactured using CSI's reliable molding technology, Euro-Lok V 38mm caps provide superior performance and quality.
Tamper Evidence Security & Consumer Safety
- Patented “bead behind the wing” tamper evidence technology ensures visual and tactile confirmation when breaking the tamper band
- Patented scoring process ensures complete separation of the tamper evidence band from the closure during opening
- Provides consumer security that package has not been compromised
- Venting feature for safe opening performance
Optimum Sealing Performance
- 38mm two-piece / lined closure
- Proven top and side sealing system preserves product freshness across PET and HDPE packaging
- Flexible liner material molded into the closure shell stops package leaking - even on irregular bottle neck surfaces
- Choice of standard or oxygen barrier liner materials to extend product shelf life
- Excellent re-sealability
Consumer Friendly & Designed to Drive Sales
- Quick and easy to open with consistent removal torques
- Easy to recycle - environmentally friendly
- Under-the-Cap promotion – video-jet print, laser print, or embossed liner
- Extensive range of shell colours to attract customers
- Precise multi-colour top printing
- Deboss option
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
Purchase Requests or Questions?
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.