Return to bottled-water
Closure Systems International’s Aqua-Lok 26mm plastic water closure system is specifically engineered to enhance application performance and reduce packaging costs, while increasing consumer satisfaction.
CSI's 26mm water closure system is the original 26.7mm design and is proven in the industry. The bottle finish and Aqua-Lok 26mm closure were first developed by CSI in response to water marketplace demand for more efficient packaging, while still offering excellent performance for the bottler and consumers.
Higher Throughput and Lower Operating Costs
- Robust band design reduces band breakage during handling and application .
- Wing style design provides for ease of application.
- Light top load allows for faster line speeds and minimal misapplied closures.
- Triple lead design for a shorter, lighter weight PET bottle finish (1844).
Consumer Safety and Satisfaction
- Patented 'Bead Behind Wing' technology to provide a high level of tamper resistance.
- Linerless seal design provides a secure seal while avoiding the potential taste and odor issues of a lined closure.
- Triple lead thread design provides quicker opening for consumers.
Point of Purchase Impact
- Laser-marking (inkless) promotional capability
- Vivid closure colors
- Clear, precise top printing
- Sleek, rounded design
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
Purchase Requests or Questions?
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.