Return to bottled-water
Closure Systems International’s AS-Lok 28mm closure is perfect for juices, sport drinks, teas and other non-carbonated beverages.
This one-piece / linerless cap has a robust seal design and is sterilization-friendly, making it ideal for aseptically filled products.
High Performance Features & Benefits
- 28mm one-piece / linerless design
- Meets requirements for aseptic filling and closure application on PCO 1810 bottle finishes
- Robust seal performance for product quality and freshness
|✓ Three-point seal design: outside, top, & inside to preserve product integrity
|✓ Seal technology and resin material combination prevent finish distortion and ensure a hermetic seal throughout the life of the package
- High quality HDPE material for high stress crack resistance
- Lubricant-free HDPE for stable application and opening performance
- Compatible with existing aseptic lines
- Suitable for wet and dry sterilization methods
- Secure tamper evident band for consumer safety and product integrity
- “Smart venting” design feature providing early pressure release and longer thread engagement after venting
|✓ Maximum anti-blow-off security
|✓ Safe consumer opening even if post-opening product spoilage occurs
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
Purchase Requests or Questions?
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.