Return to automotive
Closure Systems International’s Uni-Lok 28mm closure is a two-piece lined plastic closure with patented wing-style mechanical tamper-evidence to protect the integrity of your brand. With its aesthetically appealing rounded edges and decorating and promotion options, Uni-Lok 28mm closures help drive brand sales.
These closures are perfect for motor oil and other automotive fluids packaged in plastic or glass containers.
Tamper Evident, Flexible, & Easy to Apply
- Incorporates a patented wing-style tamper band that has a series of wings molded at the base of the closure that fold out of the way during application and spring back into place after the closure is applied for secure tamper evidence.
- The wings provide interference with the bottle, and patented scoring technology causes the band to break when the cap is removed.
- An unmistakable sound as the band separates assures the consumer the package is being opened for the first time.
- Uni-Lok's tamper band can be horizontally scored to remain on the bottle or vertically scored to come off with the closure, a particular advantage for returnable bottles.
- The thin wings make Uni-Lok extra easy to apply.
Secure Sealing Liners
- Secure, leak-proof sealing in a lined, two-piece design
- Several liner material options
- Liners molded into the closure shell for strong adhesion
- CSI's patented rotary compression molding process reduces stress in materials and lessens the possibility of cracking.
Decoration & Promotion
- White or customized colors are available for eye appeal at the point of purchase.
- Multi-color top printing is a colorful option.
- Embossing and debossing the top of the closure are also available to enhance brand identification.
- For under-the-cap promotions, standard offset printing reproduces artwork and graphics, while ink-jet printing provides alpha-numeric messages and can accommodate computerized, complex odds structures for games and sweepstakes.
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
Purchase Requests or Questions?
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.