Return to headsets-and-chucks
The VK138 bottle capper headset is Closure Systems International's tried-and-tested standard headset for aluminum roll-on closures.
A customizable configuration of two flange and two thread rollers ensures optimum sealing efficiency. The head's slim construction makes it suitable for use even on small-pitch machines.
Reliable & Simple
- Fast and simple control of side pressure using easy-access adjuster nuts
- Exactly coordinated leverages allow very small side pressure
- All bearings are fitted with replaceable bushings for easy replacement
- Two variable thread rollers and two adjustable flange rollers ensure uniform lateral forces, enabling the thread to be rolled out with maximized precision
- Tracer pin (safety plunger) prevents the roller arms engaging if there is no closure present
- Easily maintained with one lubrication point
- Maintenance-free ejector reduces stress, extending the maintenance intervals
- 100% stainless steel
- The centering bell to prevent skewed closures is suitable for all types of aluminum closures
- Can be used on all CSI capping machines
- Roller arms have pre-adjusted factory settings specific to the closure being applied
- Roller arms are mutually interchangeable
- Versatile closure-specific head pressures ranging from 500 to 3,400 N
- Standard 90mm diameter slim-line construction can be used even with small-pitch machines
- Variations of the VK138 are available for aluminum special closures
Unmatched Technical Support / Application Expertise!
Purchase Requests or Questions?