Return to cap-handling-systems
JetFlow / Elevator Sorter Heater
Closure Systems International is committed to servicing your bottling system needs. CSI's goal is to improve output and decrease the overall cost of bottler's operations. Reducing broken tamper bands during manufacturing is one way to reduce costs.
The number one cause of broken pilfer bands is cold temperature. Therefore, CSI offers a heating system for acclimatizing closures for cold season capping; the system warms closures prior to application to reduce the risk of broken bands without damaging the closure, helping to maximize application performance and improve overall packaging costs.
High Performance Heater Features & Benefits
Purchase Requests or Questions?
- Reduces risk of broken tamper bands without closure damage
- Just the right volume of low temperature air introduced to closure by means of a specially designed injector
- Controlled by a thermostat, the unit enables desired temperatures to be reached for varying material and packaging characteristics, even after closures have been exposed to cold conditions during transport or storage
- Air is recirculated and filtered through the heater to provide maximum efficiency
- Configured to suit bottler's individual operations
- Adaptable to JetFlow Bins
- Adaptable to Elevator Sorters
- Made of durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel