Euro-Lok HR 28mm
Plastic Closures for Carbonated Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Non-Carbonated Beverages (e.g., Juices, Sport Drinks, Teas, Etc.), Beer/Malt Beverages
Primary Market Segments Served:
Carbonated Soft Drinks, Beer/Malt Beverages, Bottled Water, Non Carbonated Soft Drinks
1810, 1815, 1816, 1817, 1820, 1823
Plastic Non-Returnable Bottles, Plastic Returnable Bottles
Tamper Evident Band - Standard
Contact us with your requests for product samples, information about products, sales brochures or sales locations.
A local CSI closure specialist will contact you as quickly as possible.
Request More Information
Extreme conditions call for extreme packaging. That’s why CSI developed the Euro-Lok HR 28mm closure. For beverages packaged in PET bottles, this cap maximizes CO2 sealing performance and product freshness under the most demanding conditions.
CSI research shows that filled PET bottles can be subjected to extreme “temperature cycling” – from less than 5˚ C to over 50˚ C. These conditions can cause shrinkage of the heat-sensitive PET material, which can cause a gap to develop between the bottle finish and the closure. The result is loss of CO2 and product freshness.
Euro-Lok HR improves the mechanical seal and maximizes product freshness in conditions where extreme temperatures can cause package leakers throughout the distribution channel. CSI's proven application performance and capping equipment provides bottlers with the best sealing performance in the industry under extreme temperature cycling conditions.
Extreme Performance When the Heat Is On
- Innovative Euro-Lok HR liner maximizes seal integrity and product freshness, even at temperatures as high as 50˚ C, using a plug-side-seal and top seal design
- Euro-Lok HR’s inner liner profile compensates for neck shrinkage in PET bottles by remaining in continual contact with the bottle finish, preventing CO2 from escaping
- Consistent removal torque performance across various spindle speeds
- Easy-to-open exterior design
- Excellent resealability
- Patented tamper-evident band technology ensures visual and tactile confirmation when the band breaks, providing consumer security without compromising bottling performance
- Built-in venting slots for safe venting of excess pressure
- Under-the-Cap promotion – video-jet print, laser print, or embossed liner
- Extensive range of shell colours to attract customers
- Precise multi-colour top printing for clear communication
- Easy to recycle - environmentally friendly
- Industry-leading application performance
- Designed for Pick & Place and Direct Pick-Up application
- Interchangeable with Euro-Lok set-up
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.
Not all closures are produced in all regions.
Please contact us
for more information.