Plastic Closures for Carbonated Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Non-Carbonated Beverages (e.g., Juices, Sport Drinks, Teas, Etc.), Beer/Malt Beverages, Wine, Food Products, Pharmaceutical
Primary Market Segments Served:
Carbonated Soft Drinks, Beer/Malt Beverages, Bottled Water, Non Carbonated Soft Drinks, Wine, Food, Pharmaceutical
Cold/Ambient-Fill, Carbonated, Hot-Fill
1810, 1815, 1816, 1817, 1820, 1716, 1823, MCA-1, MCA-2, MCA-3, 7.5 R, 7.5 RF, 1655
Plastic Non-Returnable Bottles, Plastic Returnable Bottles, Glass Non-Returnable Bottles, Glass Returnable Bottles
Tamper Evident Band - Standard
Contact us with your requests for product samples, information about products, sales brochures or sales locations.
A local CSI closure specialist will contact you as quickly as possible.
Request More Information
Closure Systems International’s Wing-Lok 28mm plastic closure continues to be a popular choice, especially for carbonated beverages. Its’ patented wing tamper evidence system provides reliable, consistent performance.
This closure's sealing characteristics make it suitable for returnable and non-returnable applications on PET or glass bottles. Consumers will appreciate the easy opening and reclosing benefits of Wing-Lok's sure grip design.
High Performance Features & Benefits
- Patented wing design ensures visual and tactile confirmation when the tamper evidence band breaks
- Consumer security and peace of mind knowing that package safety has not been compromised
- Built-in venting slots for safe pressure venting on opening
- Proven top and side sealing system provides optimum carbonation retention and preserves product freshness
- Different liner sealing profiles to suit the customer’s specific needs are available to ensure optimum sealing
- Suitable for PET and glass packaging
- Suitable for non-returnable and returnable bottles
- Suitable for cold-fill or hot-fill applications
- Quick and easy to open with consistent removal torques
- Excellent re-sealability
- Designed for “Pick and Place” and “Direct Pick-Up” application
- Easy to recycle-environmentally friendly
Designed to Drive Sales
- Extensive range of shell colors to attract customers
- Precise multi-color top printing for clear communication
- Designed for Under-The-Cap promotions (printed or embossed liner)
- Rapid turnaround time for promotional campaigns
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.
Not all closures are produced in all regions.
Please contact us
for more information.