Plastic Closure for Carbonated Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Non-Carbonated Beverages (e.g., Juices, Sport Drinks, Teas, Etc.), Beer/Malt Beverages
Primary Market Segments Served:
Carbonated Soft Drinks, Beer/Malt Beverages, Bottled Water, Non Carbonated Soft Drinks
1810, 1815, 1816, 1817, 1820, 1823, MCA-1, MCA-2, MCA-3
Plastic Non-Returnable Bottles, Plastic Returnable Bottles, Glass Non-Returnable Bottles, Glass Returnable Bottles
Tamper Evident Band - Standard
Contact us with your requests for product samples, information about products, sales brochures or sales locations.
A local CSI closure specialist will contact you as quickly as possible.
Request More Information
Closure Systems International’s Euro-Lok 28mm closure offers industry leading levels of tamper evidence security for carbonated beverages. Euro-Lok uses a strengthened wing tamper evidence band design, incorporating additional beads behind each wing to provide even greater tamper resistant security.
CSI Euro-Lok's superior sealing characteristics make it suitable for non-returnable and returnable applications on glass and PET bottles.
Tamper Evidence Security & Consumer Safety
- Patented technology ensures visual and tactile confirmation when breaking the tamper evidence band
- Provides consumer security that package safety has not been compromised
- Built-in venting slots for safe venting of excess pressure
Optimum Sealing Performance
- 28mm two-piece / lined closure
- Proven top and side sealing system provides superior carbonation retention and preserves product freshness
- Non-PVC liner sealing profile ensures optimum sealing
- Excellent re-sealability
- Suitable for returnable and non-returnable packaging
- Suitable for PET and glass packaging
Bottling Plant Efficiency
- Designed for Pick & Place and Direct Pick-Up
- Requires no new investment to run on existing Wing-Lok set-up
- 60 knurl closure shell improves decapper /decaser performance for returnable bottles
Consumer Friendly & Designed to Drive Sales
- Quick and easy to open with consistent removal torques
- Easy to recycle - environmentally friendly
- Under-the-Cap promotion – video-jet print, laser print, or embossed liner
- Extensive range of shell colours to attract customers
- Precise multi-colour top printing
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.
Not all closures are produced in all regions.
Please contact us
for more information.