Plastic Closure for Carbonated Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Non-Carbonated Beverages (e.g., Juices, Sport Drinks, Teas, Etc.), Beer/Malt Beverages, Liquor, Wine, Pharmaceutical Products, Automotive Fluids
Primary Market Segments Served:
Carbonated Soft Drinks, Beer/Malt Beverages, Bottled Water, Non Carbonated Soft Drinks, Liquor, Wine, Automotive Fluids, Pharmaceutical
1810, 1815, 1816, 1817, 1820, 1823, MCA-1, MCA-2, MCA-3, 1655, 459, 1626
Plastic Non-Returnable Bottles, Plastic Returnable Bottles, Glass Non-Returnable Bottles, Glass Returnable Bottles
Tamper Evident Band - Standard
Also available in 38mm diameter
Contact us with your requests for product samples, information about products, sales brochures or sales locations.
A local CSI closure specialist will contact you as quickly as possible.
Request More Information
Closure Systems International’s unique patented Double-Lok tamper band design provides the highest level of tamper evidence available in the carbonated soft drink industry.
When consumers open a Double-Lok closure, they hear, see, and feel band separation, providing maximum assurance. Brand owners also appreciate that Double-Lok protects the authenticity and integrity of their products.
- Patented tab tamper band design for the ultimate in tamper evidence
- High level of audio, visual, and tactile cues of band breakage and separation from the closure
- Provides consumer a sense of security that package safety has not been compromised
- Protects product integrity and authenticity
Opening / Resealing Performance
- Preserves freshness and product life with both top and side seals
- Universal design effectively seals both PET and glass packaging
- Provides consistent removal torques
- Qualified for up to 2.25 liters of product and up to 5 volumes of pressure
- Available in both standard (28mm) and wide diameter (38mm) sizes
Designed to Drive Sales
- Image appeal
- Wide range of colors available to attract consumers
- Printing graphics capabilities for decorating closure top
- Promotional capability
- Under-the-cap printing availability
- Marketing expertise to help you develop effective promotional programs
- 100% promotion capable manufacturing to insure product availability when you need it
- Helps build sales and market share
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.
Not all closures are produced in all regions.
Please contact us
for more information.