Return to food
Pro-Max CTE 38mm
Closure Systems International’s Pro-Max CTE 38mm closure is a lightweight, three-lead 38mm closure perfect for liquid dairy packaging with a foil induction / conduction seal. This cap has a secure tamper evidence band and is sterilization-friendly, making it ideal for aseptically filled beverages in PET bottles.
Pro-Max CTE 38mm is also a low lubrication profile, enhancing bottling plant production efficiency.
High Performance Features & Benefits
- Lightweight 38mm, three-lead closure
- Induction or conduction foil seal for product quality and freshness
- Meets requirements for aseptic filling and closure application on PET bottles
- Compatible with existing aseptic lines
- Sterilization friendly design, allowing for wet sterilization without any worries of residue
- Low lube design minimizes sterilization bath filter clogging for superior line efficiency
- Secure tamper evident band for consumer safety and product integrity preservation
- Non-slip grip on the outer shell for safe handling and easy, comfortable opening and resealing
- Consistent, consumer-friendly opening torques
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
Requests or questions?
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.