Return to bottled-water
Closure Systems International has expanded its bottled water closure portfolio with the introduction of Aqua-Max 29/25. Now brand owners and consumers who prefer wider diameter bottled water caps have a more environmentally friendly option.
CSI’s Aqua-Max 29/25 is a short-height, lightweight design that provides improved economics without sacrificing performance.
It provides advanced tamper evidence for product security, excellent taste and odor characteristics, and the thirst-quenching flow rate and drinking experience discerning consumers demand.
- One piece linerless closure for still and slightly pressurized bottled water
- Compatible with 29/25 short height bottle finish
- ~40% resin savings in the bottle finish and closure compared to 30/25
- Lightweight design for improved packaging economics/profits
- Extended plug seal for sealing performance and advanced tamper evidence / band break prior to seal loss
- Nib style tamper band provides security and easy application
- Three-start thread for quick, easy-opening convenience
- Sensory approved HDPE material for stringent taste and odor requirements
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
Requests or questions?
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.