Return to bottled-water
Aqua Lok mini 26mm TC
Closure Systems International’s Aqua-Lok mini 26mm TC is a taller cap, providing more grip surface for ease of opening by consumers of all ages, while still being compatible with the ultra short-height 1914 PET bottle finish.
Requests or questions?
This lightweight, one-piece closure is ideal for bottled water, ready-to-drink teas and other still beverages. The perfect combination . . . bottler savings & consumer satisfaction.
Easy Grip & Lightweight
- Compatible with the ultra short-height 1914 26mm bottle finish for economic & environmental sustainability
- Taller closure design with 57% more grip area than other 26mm short-height profiles
- Smooth, rounded edges for consumer comfort and excellent gripability
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
- Extended plug seal for advanced tamper evidence, providing band break prior to seal loss
|✓ Protects product integrity
|✓ Maximizes consumer security
- Low removal torques for easing opening
- HDPE material for optimum taste and odor performance
- Top printing and color capabilities to enhance brand marketability
- Broad application window and robust performance
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and technical services, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.