Return to bottled-water
Aqua-Lok mini™ 26mm
Closure Systems International, the creator of the original 26.7mm bottle finish and closure system, now offers Aqua-Lok mini 26mm closures. The closure’s ultra lightweight design provides improved economics without sacrificing performance.
Aqua-Lok mini 26mm provides tamper evidence prior to seal release for maximum product security, and the organoleptically tested and approved HDPE material provides excellent taste and odor characteristics. Aqua-Lok mini 26mm is environmentally preferred, has excellent performance, and yields enhanced profitability.
- One piece / linerless, 26mm short-height closure for still bottled water
- Compatible with 1901 and other 26mm short-height industry bottle finishes
- Lightweight for improved packaging economics / profits
- Material source reduction for improved sustainability
- Lightweight offering represents ~40% resin savings in the bottle finish and closure compared to standard 26mm
- Extended plug seal for sealing performance and advanced tamper evidence, providing band break prior to seal loss
- Tamper band designed for consumer security and easy application
- Tested and approved HDPE material for bottled water organoleptic performance
- Three-start thread for quick, easy-opening convenience
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
Requests or questions?
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.