Return to bottled-water
Closure Systems International’s AP-Lok is a one-piece / linerless 28mm closure especially designed for non-carbonated beverages that are filled using a hot-fill with pasteurization process. This closure’s advanced design offers bottlers secure sealing and maximum hygiene.
Robust Seal in a Linerless Design
- One-piece / linerless design compatible with modified PCO 1810 and 1716 non-crystallized bottle finishes
- Three sealing points: inner plug, top sealing and outer plug
- Low lubrication compared with lined closures, minimizing taste influence and preserving product integrity
Tamper Evidence Performance
- Robust tamper evidence for consumer and product security
- Delivers advanced “band break before seal loss” tamper evidence with bottle finishes meeting CSI specifications
- Compatible with existing lines / settings
Washer Hole Feature for Superior Hygiene
- AP-Lok’s washer hole feature promotes hygiene and preserves product quality
- During pasteurization, steam can flow through washer holes and remove residue from bottle thread, preventing mold growth and improving hygiene
- Application angle indicator mark located at the start of the thread, on the side of closure to assist with quality inspections
- Enables measurement of application angle without opening closures on bottles with indicator marks
Total Closure & Capping Systems Solutions
Requests or questions?
- In addition to quality closures, CSI provides capping equipment and unparalleled customer and technical service, globally.
- CSI's closure systems solutions help customers maximize profits by increasing the marketability of their brands and optimizing their total cost of operations.