Return to capping-machines
Series 5000 Combi Capper
With its full stainless steal and modular construction, Closure Systems International's Series 5000 Combi Capping Machine is recognized in the industry for its reliability, low maintenance, and flexibility.
This durable and versatile capper allows bottlers to effectively apply a wide variety of closures, especially aluminum caps, including: TSROPP, ROPP, screw caps, lug caps, Ring Pulls, and T-Corks for glass, aluminum, and PET bottles. In fact, Series 5000 Combi, allows plastic closures (CIH) and metal roll-on caps to be applied on the same capper using the same spindle.
Reliable & Robust
- Robust, durable construction for long-lasting performance
- Full stainless steel construction to prevent corrosion
- Stainless steel turret
- Stainless steel spindles with wear-resistant plastics
- Stainless steel headsets
- New modular spindle assembly
- Proven headset designs for highly consistent closure application and torque control
- High throughput
- Plastic: 42 BPM / 2,520 BPH per head
- Roll On: 50 BPM / 3,000 BPH per head
- CSI Cap-in-Head technology assures proper closure placement at high speeds for optimized cap application
- Direct integration with any filler: various custom drive systems and pitch diameters to match filler, sorter, and other bottling line equipment choices
- Gear Zone Protection for extended life time
Easy, Quick Maintenance
- Easy removal spindle assemblies for quick maintenance (takes ~3 minutes to remove)
- Automatic lubrication system option
- Suitable for a wide range of closure types, with multiple thread profile options
- Quick-change technology option
Unmatched Technical Support / Application Expertise!
Requests or questions?