Return to cap-handling-systems
SE24 Elevator Sorter
Closure Systems International's Elevator Sorters take closure sorting to a new level, incorporating innovative design features, advanced technology, and reduced cost of operations.
CSI's SE24 Elevator Sorter provides excellent reliability and quick, easy, low maintenance.
SE24 High Performance Features & Benefits
- Sorting speed: up to 1,000 caps per minute
- CSI's quick-change Slope-Lok® allows operator to adjust closure sorting while running to eliminate upside down caps
- Full access for removal
- Fold-down guard for built-in workspace
- Energy efficient: no compressed air required to discharge closures
- Flexibility for multiple closure sizes:
- Flat caps ranging in diameter from 26mm to 43mm
- Sports caps ranging in diameter from 26mm to 28mm
- Quick-change cleats allow operator to adjust for closure size eliminating need for costly extra belts
- Full changeover in 15 minutes
- Innovative louver system reduces closure "knock-off" and improves sorting efficiencies
- Closure bin / hopper designed with an adjustable shelf that meters closure flow
- Easy maintenance: ground level drive, central lubrication and quick detach guards
- 25 cubic feet option: 58 x 56 x 121 inches
- 50 cubic feet option: 58 x 84 x 121 inches
- Custom elevation requirements can be accommodated
- Right or left hand discharge available
- Can be integrated into CSI bulk dumper system for maximum line efficiency
- Markets served: Beverages, Food, Pharmaceutical, Automotive Fluids, Personal Care, Home Care, and Custom Applications
Unmatched Technical Support / Application Expertise!
Requests or questions?